[Harp-L] Rare Harmonica Records

Jerry jdeall@xxxxx
Thu Dec 2 22:12:46 EST 2021

This a former SPAH (1980's) member.

Because of age and declining health , I have made the difficult choice to sell my record collection, collected over many years and many countries with hundreds of 78”s plus many 45”s (singles and extended play). Some super rare 78 albums like Charles Newman, Larry Adler, Borahh Minevitch. Plus Long Plays (LP) and few 25 cm LP’s. I have a total of about 800 records. Most of the records are in pristine condition and have been kept in plastic jackets.

He's curious to find out if any collector would be interested to purchase some or all of the collection.

Let me know and I'll put you in touch.
⁣Thanks Jerry​