[Harp-L] Hohner CBH for sale

Craig E. Effress effress@xxxxx
Thu Aug 12 18:47:51 EDT 2021

Hello All…I have for sale, a NEW/OLD STOCK HOHNER PROFESSIONAL 2016 CBH Chromatic Harmonica.  This chromatic has not been played, and is in new condition.  There are no scratches, or blemishes of any kind, on this beautiful instrument.  Included are the storage case, original shipping sleeve and Owner’s Manual.  The price is $250.00, with FREE Insured USPS Priority Mail, shipped from Denver, CO to CONUS.  Please email me at:  effress at xxxxx <mailto:effress at xxxxx>  for questions and/or photo requests.