[Harp-L] bottle o' blues mic -- is there a hidden flaw?

Peter Beck kpfbeck@xxxxx
Thu Aug 12 11:51:53 EDT 2021

Hello --

I learned about the Bottle O' Blues microphone from Richard Hunter's
website, and I like the way it sounds when he plays it. I think I want to
buy one.

The thing is, I'm a pretty regular reader of the posts on harp-l, and I
don't recall this mic ever being mentioned. So I'm wondering if there's
something about it -- it's too fragile, or it turns into a pumpkin at
midnight -- that keeps it from being considered along with the usual
suspects.

I'd appreciate any wisdom anyone has to share.

Much obliged,

Peter Beck
kpfbeck at xxxxx