[Harp-L] Wanted: Machino Tone Chromatic

jross38@xxxxx jross38@xxxxx
Tue Apr 27 22:02:34 EDT 2021

I don’t spend too much time on maintenance myself, but then I don’t play out so can live with a bit looser tuning than those who play with others.

If there is video of this, I haven’t been able to find it.  It’s interesting that there are tons of videos of some esoteric instruments, and then none of others.  For instance, not a lot for the Suzuki Alto or Soprano Singles, but a fair amount of Tombo Pocket Bass.

So if anyone has a Machino Tone Chromatic and takes a video of it I’d be elated.

Jonathan R. Ross