[Harp-L] Harmonica Audio Recorder!!! YouTube

Ronnie Schreiber autothreads@xxxxx
Fri Apr 23 14:21:10 EDT 2021

It's kind of cool, but nothing you can't reproduce with existing looper
and pitch shifting pedals.

Also, after six years of hearing people tell me that the Harmonicaster
is too big and bulky, it amuses me to see someone playing a big
rectangular box that covers most of their face.

Regarding Brendan, agreed, he's incredibly clever and he's also a big
mensch. He came up with a suggestion to address an issue I was having
with the Harmonicaster and when I offered to pay him a royalty for his
idea he demurred, saying if it made it possible for my invention to
work, he was happy with that. He's always graciously let me pick his
brains and has always been encouraging, even when offering constructive
criticism.

Ronnie Schreiber
The Electric Harmonica Co.
http://www.harmonicaster.com