[Harp-L] (19) Buddy Greene - Orange Blossom Special 1994!!! - YouTube

randy singer randy@xxxxx
Sun May 24 13:30:06 EDT 2020

I agree 100% that Charlie McCoy deserves greater recognition I studied with him when I go to Nashville he was such a wonderful person as well, it was just nice to see a new person cover his legacy with such a respectfull wAy which is why I posted it. If you have not seen his performance at Carnegie Hall it is absolutely jaw-dropping, Don les would be proud of it

Some of PT Gazell’s original greatest work was performing music similar to Charlie mccoy if you’re not familiar with it check out his phenomenal album called “pace yourself”it’s still sounds fresh to this day. PT is humble about this album but I must disagree it’s spectacular

 Another thing that Buddy has in common with Charlie is I don’t think that buddy is receiving as much recognition as a great harmonica player partially because he is in the gospel field but both are spectacular and heroes of mine.

 In addition to such great musicianship they chose their songs well and we’re not afraid of songs with more than three chords in them as most blues harmonica players do.

Long live the preservation and advancement of the harmonica.

Sent from my iPhone