[Harp-L] ARKIA Demo

Jerome P. jersimuse@xxxxx
Fri May 15 03:45:24 EDT 2020

Hi Dennis,

To my opinion, ARKIA is more for players who can easily bend all the notes,
as well as for players who can bend all the notes & play overblows.
The reason is the price: the ARKIA Origin is approx. $92 with shipping and
without VAT. I think it's not expensive when one is looking for a airthight
& reliable instrument. But If the idea is to improve your bending
technique, then a lot of cheaper harps will be good enough (Golden Melody,
Marine Band Deluxe, etc).

Best regards,

Jerome