[Harp-L] Best Out-of-the-Box harp for bends & overblows?

Laurent Vigouroux laurent.vigouroux@xxxxx
Mon May 11 11:00:28 EDT 2020

Hello Iceman
There is no such thing as a factory out of the box harp for overblows.
>I've had pretty good luck for years with Golden Melodies....not 100% consistent, but often enough to say that there is such a thing....
With no reed gapping at all and allowing to play chromatically? I’m surprised.
But anyway, I guess that by “out of the box harp for overblows” we mean an harp model that you can consistently buy from the factory and play overblows with a good sound out of the box.
I would say it is not the case for any factory harp, is it?