[Harp-L] What happened to Dave Payne at Elk River Harmonicas?

Dan Axt dapperdan@xxxxx
Wed May 6 18:25:27 EDT 2020

I, too, was seeking contact with Dave about 6 months ago. I even posted
an inquiry here on the list. Not a peep. Dave, where are you man? I
found out where Frank Hutchison is buried. Dan Axt