[Harp-L] ONLINE CONTEST---‘My Favorite Things’ Solo Contest | Nu Deco Ensemble –

Randy Singer randy@xxxxx
Mon May 4 14:05:12 EDT 2020

"My Favorite Things" Solo Contest
Nu Deco Ensemble is proud to announce a brand new solo competition designed to highlight the improvisational talents of musicians all across the world! We’re putting two $250 prizes on the table, as well as some Nu Deco merch for our winners.
TO ENTER:

Register & download the track via the Google Form <https://forms.gle/p9ppNqV8Lka6WtnQ9>
Post a video of you soloing over the track with the hashtag #nudecosolo by Friday, 5/8
Follow us for genre-bending music and education!
Have fun and stay tuned for the announcement of winners on Wednesday, 5/13!
*Terms and conditions  <https://bit.ly/termsandconditions-nde>https://nu-deco.org/my-favorite-things-solo-contest/ <https://nu-deco.org/my-favorite-things-solo-contest/>

>  <https://nu-deco.org/>Toggle navigation
>  <https://nu-deco.org/>
>
> "My Favorite Things" Solo Contest
> Nu Deco Ensemble is proud to announce a brand new solo competition designed to highlight the improvisational talents of musicians all across the world! We’re putting two $250 prizes on the table, as well as some Nu Deco merch for our winners.
> TO ENTER:
>
> Register & download the track via the Google Form <https://forms.gle/p9ppNqV8Lka6WtnQ9>
> Post a video of you soloing over the track with the hashtag #nudecosolo by Friday, 5/8
> Follow us for genre-bending music and education!
> Have fun and stay tuned for the announcement of winners on Wednesday, 5/13!
> *Terms and conditions  <https://bit.ly/termsandconditions-nde>ENTER CONTEST <https://forms.gle/p9ppNqV8Lka6WtnQ9>
> Looking for a little inspiration?
> Check out Jason Matthews, Nu Deco synthesist and composer, soloing over ‘My Favorite Things’ on his Korg. And hear the original song in our debut album on Spotify <https://bit.ly/heyya-myfavoritethings>.
>

> Become a Member <https://nudeco.secure.force.com/donate/?dfId=a0nf4000009MslOAAS>
> Donate <https://nudeco.secure.force.com/donate/?dfId=a0nf4000006I4AFAA0>
> Privacy Policy & Terms of Use <https://nu-deco.org/privacy/>
> Box Office & Info <>