[Harp-L] My favorite chromatic player-video

robert mcgraw harpbob@xxxxx
Sun Mar 22 22:31:31 EDT 2020

Definitely some beautiful sounding stuff. Intriguing.
Look forward to hearing the whole thing in May.
WVa Bob
________________________________
From: fmajor7 <fmajor7 at xxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2020 9:40:23 AM
To: robert mcgraw <harpbob at xxxxx>
Cc: randy singer <randy at xxxxx>; HarpL* <harp-l at xxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] My favorite chromatic player-video

Antonio Serrano is an amazing musician and a harmonica player. But - we should also consider William Gallison. The New York based jazz harmonica player is a very talented and gifted musician.
Toots described him as "the most original and individual of the new generation of the harmonica players".
Williams latest album demonstrates his brilliant tone, expression and technique.
It is a collector's item.
The album is called "Odysseus Fantasy".

Please listen to it at https://www.odradek-records.com/album/odysseus-fantasy/

Gautam