[Harp-L] Charlie McCoy's first recording session as a harmonica player

Ken H in Ohio airmojoken@xxxxx
Fri Jun 26 06:51:55 EDT 2020

That's a great song and excellent playing by Charlie McCoy.
I wonder if Charlie knew he was playing in what we now call "5th position"
back then ?
Probably did, but I still wonder about it.

Ken H in OH