[Harp-L] Charlie McCoy's first recording session as a harmonica player

Rick Dempster rickdempster33@xxxxx
Fri Jun 26 02:04:34 EDT 2020

Great! Thanks for that Peter. I was always a McCoy fan. I think he was
really responsin\ble for a whole new era of harp playing.
I brought this up on Harp-l a while back, but I don't think we reached a
conclusion.
This track by Arthur Alexander, recorded in Muscle Shoals, I think, maybe
'64.
Sounds a lot like McCoy to me. What do you reckon?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tn9twXbAws