[Harp-L] Best 8 inch for practice volume?

mr1danga mr1danga@xxxxx
Thu Jun 25 10:53:00 EDT 2020

Will be running a 15 watt head into a 1× 8 inch cabinet.  Alteady have ceramic 2x10 cabinet so I figured I'd try a smaller alnico speaker for another sound option.  May even use it as a monitor with the 2x10 cab if I can. Im considering the weber 8a100 and the 8a125 both with the H dustcap voiced for harp.. Can anyone confirm if they breakup around the same volume? Anyone running either speaker have a sound clip? Any input/ experience appreciated. JJ in CO