[Harp-L] Boatsman, Blackberry Blossom: damaged file replaced

Clarke Comollo ccomollo@xxxxx
Sun Jun 7 10:30:25 EDT 2020

Here is an Youtube to MP3 converter, one of many you may find online
https://ytmp3.cc/en13/ <https://ytmp3.cc/en13/>

Barbara Comollo
117 Benedict Rd
East Dorset VT 05253

Don’t forget we also offer a selection some of the worlds finest grocery items!

www.comollo.com <http://www.comollo.com/>

Comollo Fine Wine <https://www.facebook.com/ComolloFineWines?ref=bookmarks>

Comollo Antiques <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Comollo-Antiques/800121133405318>

Vermont Artisanal Vinegar <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vermont-Artisanal-Vinegar/1576510975966510?ref=hl>

Comollo
117 Benedict Rd
East Dorset VT 05253

“The most interesting people have not lead the most pristine lives"

“Give me books, fruit, French wine, fine weather, and a little music out of doors, played by somebody I do not know.”
—JOHN KEATS, in a letter to his sister Fanny, c. 1819

GRAPE THOUGHTS
“In victory you deserve Champagne; in defeat, you need it.”
—NAPOLEON BONAPARTE