[Harp-L] Boatsman, Blackberry Blossom: damaged file replaced

bad_hat@xxxxx bad_hat@xxxxx
Sun Jun 7 15:51:48 EDT 2020

Clarke wrote: There is a nice Harp version of Blackberry Blossom on this
album on YouTube. I have the album and the individual song in my iTunes
collection but don’t know how to share from iTunes. This was recorded
over 20 years ago.

That's Bob Meehan who used to be a member of harp-l and a relatively
frequent poster.  At some point he retired from his day job and moived
from New jersey to I think North Carolina somewhere.  He was making
custom harmonicas in that era.  I bought a C Marine band, did not care
for the tuning and retuned it to a natural minor.  I've been playing
that harmonica hard for 20 years now and have not touched it since I
retuned it. An amazing harmonica. Last I looked he was still doing
custom harmonicas but  haven't tried to contact him via his website.