[Harp-L] Boatsman, Blackberry Blossom: damaged file replaced

Ken H in Ohio airmojoken@xxxxx
Sun Jun 7 16:58:41 EDT 2020

Bob Meehan is on Facebook, and posts in some of the harmonica groups.

Currently, he loves Seydel harmonicas... not sure if he still does any
custom harmonica work.

I have several Marine Bands, and Hohner SBS harmonicas that he customized
for me from at least several years ago...
a big improvement on the SBS harps playability... the Marine Bands play
great too!

I love the Seydel harps too !

I have a couple of his CD's that I purchased from him at a Columbus Buckeye
Harmonica Festival years ago...

I need to dig thru my boxes of CD's to find them, but I will.

Ken H in OH