[Harp-L] Boatsman, Blackberry Blossom: damaged file replaced

Clarke Comollo ccomollo@xxxxx
Sat Jun 6 14:50:03 EDT 2020

There is a nice Harp version of Blackberry Blossom on this album on YouTube. I have the album and the individual song in my iTunes collection but don’t know how to share from iTunes. This was recorded over 20 years ago. I guess I could convert the YouTube to MP3 w/ a converter and then use my editing software to isolate the song…….
Album’s worth a listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ0rlwDLrrg&list=PLUUAorDQvg6kQVKSQ5HdSojpnQ79hNXIz <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ0rlwDLrrg&list=PLUUAorDQvg6kQVKSQ5HdSojpnQ79hNXIz>