[Harp-L] Boatsman, Blackberry Blossom: damaged file replaced

David Naiditch davidnaiditch@xxxxx
Fri Jun 5 12:55:31 EDT 2020

Yes, this is Garfield’s Blackberry Blossom I know.  Disregard my previous comment about not recognizing the tune.
Very nice.  Interestingly, the tune is sometimes played with a flat 5 (C#) as illustrated in the link to that fiddler that I previously posted.  Bluegrass folks such as Adam Steffey also use flat 5 notes.  (Adam’s version is easily found on YouTube.)