[Harp-L] Harp-L Digest, Vol 202, Issue 1

Rick Epping rickepping@xxxxx
Mon Jun 1 16:05:07 EDT 2020

Well, it's not the same Blackberry Blossom, but Blackberry Blossom it is.
Learned from a recording of West Virginia fiddler, Ed Haley (1885-1951).
Link is to a recording by a band I play with from time to time, called New
Road.  The first tune, Boatsman, is from the playing of North Carolina
fiddler, Marcus Martin (1881-1974).

Best regards to all,
Rick

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vZ9Vpma69j9CcbSWSpTs02e4WwuSy126/view?usp=sharing