[Harp-L] Seydel SYMPHONY 48 magnetic

JOSEPH LEONE 3n037@xxxxx
Thu Jan 30 16:42:11 EST 2020

I always admired your fluid mechanics work. I see magnets like planets and their satelites. And the flux patterns from the poles and orbiting the planets always fascinated me. I wasn't aware of the shear factor(s).

I also liked to have a coffe and bagel with Dr. Hank at 'Presby'. :) Keep thinking outside the box.
smo-joe