[Harp-L] Dunnville Blues Harmonica Workshop

Bflat . kham27@xxxxx
Tue Feb 18 14:11:15 EST 2020

It is with tremendous excitement that we have confirmed our retreat line-up
this year down here (or up here) in Canada's deep south for our 8th annual
Dunnville Blues Harmonica Retreat.  June 26th, 27th and 28th 2020!

We are super excited, blessed and humbled to be hosting Joe Filisko, Todd
Parrott, Mark "Bird" Stafford and Andrew Zajac for our 8th Annual retreat.
Our name has changed from Shared Harvest Harmonica Retreat Week-end and we
have moved 10 km's up the road. It will be the same on farm, fresh food and
learning environment as before with the addition of a bigger venue, more
acreage and room to sleep 35 people.

Two days and two nights of workshops, jamming, a concert, accommodation and
food included. $450 CAD for early bird sign up. (the first 15) or $500 CAD
thereafter.

Please e-mail kham27 at xxxxx for more info!