[Harp-L] BLEW ME AWAY------Mel Buddy - YouTube

Randy Singer randy@xxxxx
Tue Feb 18 02:09:19 EST 2020

ALL HARMONICA ORCHESTRA!!! And what a chart!

I never knew he played chromatic harmonica as well as bass and chord.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwvQUq4DDVo <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwvQUq4DDVo>

Enjoy the Vinnie Zummo Kinda Big Band playing  "Mel Buddy" my homage to Mel Lewis and Buddy Rich. I am playing all chromatic and bass  harmonicas and drums with Gary Deinstadt on piano  and Cameron Brown on acoustic bass. (Gary and Cameron were unavailable for the video shoot.)
"Mel Buddy"  is from my album  "Swinging Guitar Sounds of Young America Vol .2. The video was created and conceived by the great Tim Ross from the cartoon band Apology None. The video footage was shot by Seth Cashman. I know that I in no way can play drums a tenth as good s as Buddy or Mel but this is just my little homage to them for fun
Mel Buddy ©2010 Vinnie Zummo.