[Harp-L] 2021 HARP-L Fundraiser Completed

Slim Heilpern slim@xxxxx
Mon Dec 28 09:12:29 EST 2020

IMPORTANT: This post, while definitely meta discussion, has been approved by the list owner. Whatever you do, please do not respond to this post on harp-l. Instead, you may respond directly to myself (slim at xxxxx <mailto:slim at xxxxx>) or directly to the list owner (harp-l-owner at xxxxx <mailto:harp-l-owner at xxxxx>).

Thanks again to all who contributed!

I'm closing the books on this, therefore any further donations between now and the next fundraiser will be refunded.

This year we received 17 donations at the $5 level and 22 donations at the $10 level.

Total: $305

Thank you and do have a happy New Year!

- Slim