[Harp-L] GOAL REACHED (really this time): Annual HARP-L Fundraiser (2021)

Slim Heilpern slim@xxxxx
Sun Dec 27 13:09:35 EST 2020

IMPORTANT: This post, while definitely meta discussion, has been approved by the list owner. Whatever you do, please do not respond to this post on harp-l. Instead, you may respond directly to myself (slim at xxxxx) or directly to the list owner (harp-l-owner at xxxxx).

Sorry for the false alarm yesterday. This time we've really reached our goal, so if you were planning to donate, please save it for next year.

Beginning tomorrow morning, I'll be refunding any further donations and I'll send a final summary of what we took in.

Thanks to all who donated, much appreciated!

- Slim