[Harp-L] Saxophone Riffs

robert mcgraw harpbob@xxxxx
Wed Dec 2 13:39:42 EST 2020

Those are nice riffs! Sound good! Maybe some Louie Jordan stuff...like the intro to Choo Choo Cha Boogie?
WVa Bob

________________________________
From: Harp-L <harp-l-bounces at xxxxx> on behalf of kieron via Harp-L <harp-l at xxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2020 12:53:20 PM
To: harp-l at xxxxx <harp-l at xxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Saxophone Riffs

A couple of very short saxophone riffs have grabbed my attention over the
years and as I had a nice, but rarely used low F Special 20 harp to hand
the other day I thought I'd give them a go. As luck would have it they laid
out quite well with the original song keys. I think I'm playing 4th
position but I'm not certain.

This has whetted my appetite and I'm looking for suggestions for other
intros/short saxophone solos.

 Any ideas would be welcome, Thanks

 https://youtu.be/UIkDV7E7898

 https://youtu.be/HF1rY5AvkuQ