[Harp-L] The Naiditch Quartet plays El Cumbanchero.

robert mcgraw harpbob@xxxxx
Fri Aug 21 05:21:36 EDT 2020

Enjoyed this David!
WVa Bob

________________________________
From: Harp-L <harp-l-bounces at xxxxx> on behalf of David Naiditch <davidnaiditch at xxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2020 6:43:01 PM
To: Harp L Harp L <harp-l at xxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] The Naiditch Quartet plays El Cumbanchero.

This is what results from being quarantined for months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m4iSuYy88M <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m4iSuYy88M>
As should be obvious, I created the video after the audio was recorded and didn’t take much care to synch or even use the correct harmonicas.    I no longer have a bass harmonica so substituted my Hohner Vineta No. 4, and although visually interesting, I didn’t use any diatonic harmonicas.  Just used a bass harmonica and multiple tracks of chromatic harmonicas.  No animals were harmed making this video.