[Harp-L] The Naiditch Quartet plays El Cumbanchero.

David Naiditch davidnaiditch@xxxxx
Wed Aug 19 18:43:01 EDT 2020

This is what results from being quarantined for months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m4iSuYy88M <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m4iSuYy88M>
As should be obvious, I created the video after the audio was recorded and didn’t take much care to synch or even use the correct harmonicas.    I no longer have a bass harmonica so substituted my Hohner Vineta No. 4, and although visually interesting, I didn’t use any diatonic harmonicas.  Just used a bass harmonica and multiple tracks of chromatic harmonicas.  No animals were harmed making this video.