[Harp-L] For sale : Amp Head, Cabs, Mic etc

mr1danga mr1danga@xxxxx
Fri Aug 14 16:48:21 EDT 2020

Hello allHave been laid off due to Covid-19 cutbacks and some of the man cave is being liquidated. Happy to do a package deal if anyone wants it all in one go. >> Offering it here before selling online as many of you are familiar with this gear and that saves a ton of explaining. 1) Megatone Me-18 custom head30 watt and 15 watt settings and everything in between tone wise .Like new condition https://djlcreations.blogspot.com/2018/10/wezo-me18-hp-harp-amp.html?m=12) 2x10 Seafoam green cab with Eminence Red Fang 10C speakersLike new condition cab and 10s3) 1x10 Weber cab with 10a125-O and Harp dustcap loaded inside.Cab in great shape albeit dusty, 10" Weber is like new.  4) 1x10 Weber 10a100 speaker Excellent condition in box.5) 1940s Shure Brown Bullet smaller shell from Dennis Gruenling with A+ vintage CM element. Will include a super-throwdown quality mic cable in with it.  $70 value .Shell is all original and shows it but mic sounds killer. Sound clip available.6) Lone Wolf Reverb pedalLike new All gear is top notch and works as it should.  Best sounding rig I've ever owned and will be sad to see it go. All serious offers considered  >> More pics available for those interested  Thanks Josh Jacobs CO