[Harp-L] SPAH WEEK 2020 SPECIAL PRICING

Harmonica Gallery harmonicagallery@xxxxx
Fri Aug 14 18:35:34 EDT 2020

SPECIAL PRICING in effect for SPAH WEEK 2020
All new Hohner harmonicas are eligible for a 10% discount (below MAP) now
through Sunday, August 16, 2020.

Please note that your discount will be in the form of a refund because
PayPal will not allow me to give a discount code, SO you will need to pay
the MAP, then I will refund 10% of the purchase price when I process orders
on Monday, August 17, 2020.

Additionally, there are four items on my website which has SUPER DEEP
discounts including the Hohner 270 Super Chromonica, Hohner Discovery 48,
Hohner Medium 7-Harp Diatonic Case, and the Harmonica Reed Guide.

http://sales.harmonicagallery.com/spah2020

*George Miklas, www.GeorgeMiklas.com <http://www.georgemiklas.com/>,
performing artist*
*Harmonica Gallery www.HarmonicaGallery.com