[Harp-L] Practice, jam session, busking amp

Ken H in Ohio airmojoken@xxxxx
Fri Aug 14 07:31:51 EDT 2020

Jon... I use to have a Hog 20... gave it to my brother, along with the
manual.

It has a lead-acid battery... pretty sure mine did... best to charge it
periodically even when not being used...
kind of like a car battery, only a lot smaller.

The charger should just plug into a female port somewhere on it... don't
remember exactly where it is.

You can probably contact Pignose to get a manual at:
https://pignoseamps.com/

Jim McBride sells them along with his Bottle of Blues mics... he can
probably help you out too with the instructions.
https://www.bottle-o-blues.com/

Hope this helps !

Ken H  in OH