[Harp-L] Practice, jam session, busking amp

Charles Faron charfaron@xxxxx
Wed Aug 12 18:43:24 EDT 2020

I have received conflicting advice. Was told to charge after ever use and I believe also was told to charge when battery runs down. Personally I charge it when battery runs down. Seems to work for me . In my experience when it runs down the amp will sound extra raspy and ratty. Word of caution do not over charge the battery or you will fry it.

Sent from my iPhone