[Harp-L] Emulating Famous Guitar Tones on Harp

Richard Hunter rhunter377@xxxxx
Sun Apr 5 08:54:46 EDT 2020

 Brendan Power wrote:
<The free Tonebridge app in the iPad is a cool way to instantly get the same
<effects blend as used on legendary guitar tracks, on your harp!

I downloaded the app this morning and checked it out.  It's pretty cool.
The effects are somewhat limited--I counted exactly one delay and one
reverb--but for a beginner especially that might be a good thing, given
that lack of knowledge combined with too many choices is a prescription for
frustration.  It has a bassman amp emulation, which is de rigeur for harp
players.  It enables editing on preset patches and creation of new setups.
 Overall, cheap and cheerful, with plenty of stuff to work with. I'm going
to get an audio interface for my iOS devices and see what we can do.

Thanks, Richard Hunter

--
Check out Richard Hunter's new 21st Century blues release "Blue Future"
at https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/richardhunter2

Author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)