[Harp-L] Beginnner rack recommendations

Douglas Johnson dmj@xxxxx
Tue Sep 17 09:40:11 EDT 2019

Hi, Harp-l folks:

I'm a new harmonica player (and I'm new to this list). Lately I've been
thinking that I'd like to explore using a neck rack. The two models I've
been considering are the Hohner "Blues Harp holder":

<https://www.hohner.de/en/instruments/harmonicas/accessories/blues-harpr-holder>

and the Hohner "Harmonica Holder Large"

<https://www.hohner.de/en/instruments/harmonicas/accessories/harmonica-holder-large>.

I'm interested to hear about the pros and cons of each model from people
who've used them. I'm also interested to hear about other, similar racks
at the same price point (say, USD $30 and bellow).

Basically, I'd like to find a rack that works well enough that I can
actually use it, but I don't want to spend a lot of money on an
extra-fancy pro model.

I'd love to hear people's thoughts about neck racks for beginners.

--
Douglas Johnson
dmj at xxxxx