[Harp-L] Damien Masterson doing "African Skies" at the 2009 Jazz Harmonica Summit

Slim Heilpern slim@xxxxx
Sun Sep 15 13:00:31 EDT 2019

Here's another of the bonus cuts from the 2009 West Coast Jazz Harmonica Summit DVD. It's Damien Masterson (http://damienmasterson.com) tearing it up on this wonderful Michael Brecker tune "African  Skies":

https://youtu.be/f3yovzd4l5Q

I'm posting these cuts in honor of the 10th anniversary of this fun event that I had the pleasure to produce here in Santa Cruz. The blowout sale of the DVD continues until they're gone ($3 for domestic orders, details at http://jazzharmonicasummit.com).

- Slim