[Harp-L] First Publication

Vern jevern@xxxxx
Thu Oct 17 18:26:35 EDT 2019

Not a serious criticism but worth a chuckle…...

Not far from the statement that "posture is very important”,  a harmonica player is pictured lying in a bunk and propped up on an elbow.

Under the title “Types of Harmonicas” should not the last word of the first line of the second paragraph be “chord” instead of “note”?

Vern