[Harp-L] First Publication

Connor Frontera cfrontera@xxxxx
Thu Oct 17 14:08:00 EDT 2019

I just had my article on playing the harmonica published by ArtofManliness.com. It's a great site and I hope everyone enjoys the article (It is a very basic introduction). Excuse the tabs until they get amended, the formatting jumbled up some of the tabs (but no big deal, it will get fixed asap).

https://www.artofmanliness.com/articles/playing-the-tin-sandwich-a-primer-on-the-harmonica/
[https://content.artofmanliness.com/uploads/2019/10/harmonica4.jpg]<https://www.artofmanliness.com/articles/playing-the-tin-sandwich-a-primer-on-the-harmonica/>
Playing the Tin Sandwich: A Primer on the Harmonica | The Art of Manliness<https://www.artofmanliness.com/articles/playing-the-tin-sandwich-a-primer-on-the-harmonica/>
Editor’s note: This is a guest article from professional harmonica player Connor Frontera. In the Old West, a smart cowboy was never without his gun, if he had any sense about him. If he found himself in the wilderness, it was pretty rare you’d find him without his harmonica, either. Seated by the fireside with […]
www.artofmanliness.com

Best Regards,

Connor J Frontera

Cfrontera at xxxxx