[Harp-L] harp-l is now 27 yrs old

Slim Heilpern slim@xxxxx
Tue Oct 8 09:39:15 EDT 2019

Thanks for that bit of history!

Oh how I wish I had known about harp-l back in the early '90's -- back then I was gigging nightly with chromatic harmonica and guitar, but on the harmonica side of things I had no idea that there was such a thing as harp-l, and was rather ignorant about harmonicas in general, especially with respect to maintenance and repair. On the side, Penny and I were running a small music software company and using CompuServe to communicate with many of our customers, so I'm sure I would've been active on harp-l, had I known about it.

Happy Birthday harp-l!

- Slim