[Harp-L] seeking used feedback killer

Richard Hunter rhunter377@xxxxx
Thu Nov 14 12:44:16 EST 2019

john kohler wrote:
<But I?m tellin ya tubes are the ultimate fix, the pedals kill your amp
when it goes into <feedback. At least that?s my experience with pedals.

Since there are, like, a zillion and a half "pedals" out there, just about
all of which do different things, would you mind telling us what pedals in
particular killed your amp?  I use a lot of pedals, and a pedal has never
killed my amp.  Some of them sounded better than others, of course.

Regards, Richard Hunter

--
Check out Richard Hunter's 21st Century Blues on "Blue Future"
at http://store.cdbaby.com/richardhunter2

Author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)