[Harp-L] seeking used feedback killer

john kohler jonkohler@xxxxx
Thu Nov 14 11:35:51 EST 2019

Here’s a link that might be some help if you do look at tubes.  http://billmaudio.com/wp/?page_id=131

From: john kohler<mailto:jonkohler at xxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2019 10:24 AM
To: Dave Robbins via Harp-L<mailto:harp-l at xxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] seeking used feedback killer

I have a harp shield I’ll sell ya $100 & shipping. But I’m tellin ya tubes are the ultimate fix, the pedals kill your amp when it goes into feedback. At least that’s my experience with pedals. The harp shield I have  was used probably 6 or so times & is hiding on one of my shelves somewhere let me know & I’ll dig it out. I’m in the us.