[Harp-L] shofu brownie

JOSEPH LEONE 3n037@xxxxx
Mon May 27 08:26:21 EDT 2019

Ok Duke. I've been writing you off list but it's time people heard the real deal.
Working with stainless steel? Time to quit fooling around. Depending on the amalgum
or alloy, these steels have a lot of other stuff in them that make them hard to abrade.

Bob Coble is correct. You need something like corrundum or carborundum with a high mos number
(like 9.05), right up to diamond. Then you can use an ink eraser for the finish job. I
myself would make wands out of popsicle sticks with varying degrees of garnet or corundum
on them.

smo-joe