[Harp-L] Any Switch Harp players here?

David Fairweather dmf273@xxxxx
Sun May 19 17:15:26 EDT 2019

Unless I'm out on a blues gig where a regular old diatonic would be most
appropriate,  my harps of choice for my own enjoyment are the Lekholm DM-48
and the Switch Harp from Brendan Power.   These are 21st Century harps full
of fun and exploration for the adventurous.  The DM-48 has a pretty steep
learning curve but once that hill is climbed, its possibilities are
infinite.  We can talk about that another time.  The Switch Harp is much
more accessible, pocket sized and also full of possibilities.   But I
rarely hear about anyone here using it.   Why not?