[Harp-L] Misirlou on harmonica

Gary Lehmann gnarlyheman@xxxxx
Sat May 18 00:45:11 EDT 2019

Why sure!
Blow is Ab C Db F, and repeats.
Draw is B Db E G, and repeats.
I am saying D-flat for both blow and draw, but since it is an E minor six, you can think of the draw note as a C-sharp.
So draw one has three notes, draw two has only one note, draw three has three notes, and draw four has two notes, if you include the draw bends.
I understand that you can play this song on a regular diatonic, but you have to be really good with the draw bends.

Sent from my iPhone