[Harp-L] Ear Protection

Robert Hale ynfdwas@xxxxx
Fri May 17 10:34:43 EDT 2019

Yes I understand your challenge.

"Head tone" or bone conduction of sound will be present with any material
that plugs the ear canal. I suppose the only other approach is over-the-ear
muffs, such as used in industrial applications. These reduce sound without
filling the canal.

But then, it's inconvenient, uncomfortable, and everyone knows you think
your band is too loud. I actually do like the typical foam plugs, because
they act to dampen sound, plus behave like a personal monitor for me
because of the head tone.

Robert Hale
Serious Honkage in Arizona
youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL