[Harp-L] HARMONICA on the big stage....Graham McClelland

JOSEPH LEONE 3n037@xxxxx
Sun May 12 11:59:11 EDT 2019

Well, 'I' certainly wasn't capping on this player. I agree with Jim Rumbaugh. What 'I' was concerned about was his dangerously tempting fate. I was once up a tree and while ducking to avoid a falling limb, I jerked my head too fast and wound up scrambling the 'crystals' in my ears.

I didn't even know that one HAD crystals in their ears. So I wound up with vertigo and for 2 days I couldn't get up off the floor, stand, or even go to the bathroom by myself. I was vomituous, dizzy, regurgitating. Conclusion? I shuddered. Four MINUTES of this? Not me.  :)

smokey-joe