[Harp-L] HARMONICA on the big stage....Graham McClelland

Mike Best mike.d.best@xxxxx
Sun May 12 09:56:42 EDT 2019

Wow. I’m really sorry to see this kind of smackdown on harp-l. I don’t know who Franze the original poster is or whether he posts regularly, but I’m sure he will think twice next time

For what it’s worth I’ve seen Graham McClelland and his band Blue Shaddy play a few times. Ok so he’s not the most polished player in the world, but he generates the kind of energy and excitement from the crowd that most of us who play on stage can only dream about

Thanks, MB