[Harp-L] Stephen Hanner on the Harmonicaster electric harmonica

Michael Rubin michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxx
Mon Mar 25 09:06:35 EDT 2019

The DM48 is great, but does not play like a diatonic, it plays like a
chromatic.  You can set the tuning to be like a diatonic, you at one time
could purchase a Brendan Power invention that made it MORE like a diatonic,
but basically, it plays like a chromatic.  If you could invent a midi
diatonic, I go into debt for it in a second.