[Harp-L] Looking for article Winslow posted called, "the taming of the shrill"

Breno Pádua Brandão Carneiro brenopbc@xxxxx
Tue Jun 4 10:49:56 EDT 2019

I read this article years ago, to find out a few months later that Brian
Knave, the author, was actually a friend of mine... A “local” drummer. He
has lived here in Brazil for more than a decade,  but I didn’t know he had
played with Norton Buffalo, nor that he had written  this very simple
aproach, yet straight to the point article. They have changed the link:

https://www.emusician.com/gear/taming-of-the-shrill