[Harp-L] not takin sides /but/ seems like Verns right...

Steve moorcot@xxxxx
Wed Jan 16 19:18:30 EST 2019

Well, dammit, I think they're both right. Gargantuan efforts to improve the response of harmonicas (God, how I've suffered with out-of-the-box jobs...) are virtuous, worthwhile and show a real commitment to improving our lot.  I don't play much these days because I'm going deaf, but I'm certain that any harp improved by Brendan would be magnificent.  But Vern is a real foil, the mighty questioner, the genuine null hypothesis. Y'know, I see that as mightily healthy. Shine on, you two crazy diamonds!