[Harp-L] Meanwhile Over On the Musician Forums..

dh@xxxxx dh@xxxxx
Wed Jan 16 11:42:29 EST 2019

Oh boy
I wish we could move on
For this harmonica players have to become musicians

-----Original Message-----
From: Harp-L <harp-l-bounces at xxxxx> On Behalf Of The Iceman via Harp-L
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 8:41 AM
To: Greg at xxxxx; harp-l at xxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Meanwhile Over On the Musician Forums..

those forums are chock full of musicians talking music and theory....harmonica players that do are kinda few and far between, so they focus on a lot of the same ol'....
btw, when playing a dominant 7th chord, the 5th degree is the note least needed and can easily be omitted. The 3rd degree is kinda important as it will determine if it is major or minor chord. All one needs is that root note down below and a 3rd and minor 7th note above for the basic sound - minimalism at its finest.